Take a step back in time and have a peak at some of the formative radio shows that made the total niceness experience what it is today. Here we can sample some classic mid nineties jungle and hardcore mash up with two djs ands two mcs, whose varied mcing syle and tune selection has been inbedded into delsa and his style of presentation on the wireless.
This recording is a recreation of a tape lovingly recorded myself and faithfully preserved until now, I hope you enjoy. A highlight is stevie a singing east 17 or some crap like that. He's a legend.
Sit back, kick back and revel in the beats
watch out for future snippets
Friday, March 21, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
BARNDANCE @ SECRET HACKNEY LOCATION > FRI MARCH 14TH > 8PM-3AM
Its my birthday on Friday 14th March so what better excuse for a party :)
Total Niceness and Armitage Skanks are coming together to provide the beats for the night in an exclusive venue in the heart of Hacker-knee !
Music wise I expect the evening will include maybe 0.5% nu skool breaks – treats in store from the other 99.5 % of the night will include > 80’s Synthcore Classics, Electronica, Hip Hop, Funk, Soul, D&B, House, Rock, Reggae, Dubstep, Comedy Bollocks and Old Skool Hardcore - U KNOW THE SCORE - its time to get rural for the night !
The DJ line up for the night is as follows >>
DTiSM & COLLINS 303
BOY WONDER & iDLE
CASUAL BREAKIN & DEEP C (Exclusive – Only London date in 2008)
The venue is not licensed so please bring your own booze – there will be a bathtub full of ice with some beers laid on but I don’t expect them to last past midnight ;)
Posted by idle at 11:42 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)